Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here we go 2011!!!

Hello all! This year on my blog k.hardt I am going to challenge myself more than I ever have before and I'd like to bring you a long for the ride. Everything from making money to losing weight. I'm going to start off with money making! EBay style! Here in Omaha Nebraska we have Goodwill. And at goodwill we have color weeks. This means if the color is blue then everything with a blue tag is $1.00 for the week. The color changes every Monday. So you can only imagine how crazy Monday's are. Anyway I started selling on eBay to earn money to go on our trip to Cabo.I made really good money doing this so I thought why not try for the month of January to add 100 items a day selling them at $5 an item. This means I could earn roughly 15000 give or take in one month!!!! I have a HUGE pile of clothing sitting in my basement ready to be put on eBay.


I can't believe I'm showing this.



 I'll be starting New Years Day and I'll keep you posted every week on my top sellers and my total profit. Remember I had only paid a dollar for each item and the starting price will start at $5. It all adds up to be a pretty nice profit!

k.hardt

No comments:

Post a Comment