Friday, January 28, 2011

Top Ebay Sales!!

Hello and happy Friday!!!
Guess what???
I have a new Follower!!
It is none other than the wonderful
Laura from My Dear Trash
I have been following this blog for about a year.
And now she is one of my followers!
This blog is what really got me into selling on ebay.
They ( Laura and Kelly) have AMAZING advice. They also
sell on Craigslist a lot. I need help in this area.
I think I'm just to shy to talk to people on the phone and have them come to my house (which is always dirty with 3 little chickies running around). but I have lots to sell and it's to cold for a yard sale. So I'm giving it a try this week. Everything I have to get rid of is stuff I have picked up for free from Craigslist or curb shopping. So it would be 100% total profit. Sounds good to me!

Here are  my top ebay sales for this week!!

 Size 13 Womens Vintage Aqua Dress Pinup
Sold For $9.00

Womens Christopher Banks Stretch size 14 Jeans
Sold For $8.50

                                                 Ann Taylor LOFT size 4 Khaki Skirt
 Sold for $ 8.27
 Ann Taylor 100% silk Brown Skirt
Sold for $10.00
Ann Taylor NWT Black button up Skirt
Sold For $11
If you can't tell I'm really loving Ann Taylor!!
It Sells WONDERFUL on Ebay!!!
Sold For $15.00
and for my top seller of the whole week...

I have one more to show you.
This has been listed for 4 weeks now and it was
going back to goodwill tomorrow but right at the last second
It sold!!! What a rush.
Womens The Limited Size small striped Dress
 Sold for $5.00
So my total sales for this week is...
$127.28
That makes me happy!!
 Have a wonderful weekend
*Khardt*

 
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment