Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And I'm back!

OK sorry about my last post! We ( well I should say my poor husband) found out that my now birth control was messing with my hormones. He's always good at find out what in the world is going on with me. That's why I LOVE HIM!!!

Now on to my top eBay sales from last week.


Women's The Limited Stretch Dark Denim Jean Skirt sz 12


Sold for $21.50
I'm not quiet sure why???
but I'm happy it sold for that much!!!
Photo

Womens Jeanology long jean denim skirt size 8 Mermaid

OK don't know what happened to this picture but...
I had never heard of JEANOLOGY
so this was a stab in the dark for me
but a good one!
Sold for $10.50

Womens Maternity Motherhood Maternity dress skirt sz L

This was mine when I was pregnant with Kardter
It sold for $9

Womens white cotton and lace spring dress sz16 lined

This I bought at Goodwill for my trip to Cabo
I never even put it on,
It sold for $7.50
 

Womens Vital white tennis skirt nwt

This sold for $7.50 also

Womens Maternity khaki NWT SZ 14 Gap Cargo skirt

I bout this on clearance when I was pregnant with Keithen
Never wore it.
Sold for $6.01

My total sales: $129
Items listed: 60
Items sold:19
 for this weeks sales I just relisted the 41 from last week.
I'm still pretty new at all of this EBay stuff
so I think it will only get better from here!!!
and I need to make more realistic goals
this I get going (words from my husband)!

I have a new lamp to show off!
I just need to take some pictures and I'm redoing my stairs.
I've got the carpet ripped up and I've started sanding.
Should I paint them white or stain them??? or stain them on top and white on the bottoms???
Let me know what you think!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to hear from everyone soon!
K.hardt

3 comments:

  1. Great sales. Your blog is so cute. You've really got a hold on eBay! Set a goal and I know you'll accomplish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stain on top, white on bottom :). Love you!

    ReplyDelete