Thursday, January 13, 2011

Used for functionality not noticability.

How many times a day you walk past your stove? I'm guessing more times than you want to count. From filling sippy cups with milk to throwing away dirty diapers. Getting a glass of water to chasing the two year old around. I have just today at noon walked by the stove 53 times. How many times did I stop and really think about what this object does for my family. None! Its black. Its plain. It has a broken glass top.BUT.... it feeds and nourishes my family. I cook every meal on this stove but when I don't need it I don't even notice it. This is exactly how I feel today. I'm just a big box sitting here taking up space until somebody needs me. I have a cracked top or really bad split ends. I'm smeared with grease that I have no idea where it came from. And I can't remember the last time the inside of me was cleaned out. Maybe there is more of a problem going on inside of me than my zolft 150mg can fix. Lately I've been so lazy. I don't wanna do anything. If I try to getting going on something I tire myself out just thinking about it. I can't sleep at night til about 2am. My mind just won't shut off. I think its time to do something about this. Any words of advice? I am clinically depressed. I know this. But I take my medicine everyday and it has worked up until the last 2 weeks. Maybe I have built up a tolerance to the medicine and need something new. Who knows? But I'll never know if I don't go call the doctor. But will I? I'm already getting anxiety about calling. Just making a stupid phone call. I'm tired of living with this anxiety and I want it to stop. So I'm taking the first step now! Wish me luck.
k.hardt
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment